Friday, February 24, 2012
Posted by: Mrs. Somerhalder
Time: 1:15 am
Comments: 0
Hi
Hey. Okay. Let me try to upload something. My last post was August 2011. So... Here I am! Trying to blog because I'm so bored. Here are some updates for you. I graduated from Northland Secondary School already. Finally, I'm not a student there anymore. But I still wish to stay in 4EB because of my awesome friends. :D I got into Republic Polytechnic and I'm taking a diploma in New Media. I got the same course as my sister. Maybe it's fate that my sister and I are in the same course. I wanted to take the diploma in Fiolm, Sound & Video in Ngee Ann so much but I'm not qualified for it even though I applied through JPSAE for it. But it's okay. At least I got into a polytechnic, rather than got rejected for all my 12 choices right? Just look at the bright side. You might not what you want now. But you'll get it in the future somehow. Maybe I have to take a detour to get to the position I want to be in the future.

Labels: , ,


Diyana Somerhalder
Fifteenn.
Singaporean.
Capricorn.
Muslim.
Dreamer.


Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 08 May 2008
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria